Friday, September 12, 2014

Ready to Wine & Dine

Sorry for the 2 posts in one day, but- we are just so excited that our dining room set from Bassett Furniture has finally arrived! It really has changed the feel of the room, and makes the space look much more mature than the high top table we had their previously (Sorry, Chris- he still loves that table...).
The set we got is called the 'Emporium' collection and believe it or not, I saw it from the road as we drove by Bassett when we first moved into the house & it caught my eye from the front window. We continued to look at other sets after that but kept coming back to this one and ultimately decided it was the one we both loved. Even better, we were able to purchase the set with a housewarming gift from our parents AND during their 30% off sale!


The dining room is now almost finished. I definitely want to put in a chandelier above the table (thinking about some that are more rustic than super fancy - crystals aren't really my thing). I'm debating a rug for under the table (what do you think?), but I could go either way on that decision. Also there's a blank wall to the left of the table now that we moved the ladder shelves / bar over into the right corner. (We also reorganized it, see below.) I think I want to do a grouping of multiple framed pictures on the blank wall, so that will be a fun project. 




No comments:

Post a Comment