Friday, September 12, 2014

FALL IS HERE...

...and I couldn't be more excited! Maybe its unofficial but today certainly feels like fall has arrived- the sun is out but the breeze is cool, which is my favorite combo! It inspires me to start thinking about how I can decorate for the season. Since we moved, there are still a few "decor" boxes that we haven't unpacked which I hope that my fall stuff is in, but I've already purchased a few new things just in case (and because I couldn't resist). The table napkins and placements & "Boo" candles are from Home Goods, and the fall-scented candles are from Bed Bath & Beyond- they have the best tri-wick candles. The smell is just as strong every time you light the candle AND I bought these in their 2 candles for $22 sale- can't beat that!! 



Also when browsing, here is some inspiration & some things I've seen that I would love to incorporate into my fall decorating scheme. I'm literally obsessed with the Marshall + Hutch from Joss & Main. If I could fit this in my house, I would have already purchased. I love the rustic / modern style of it and the openness of the display (you can buy it here: https://www.jossandmain.com/Small-Space-Savvy-Marshall-Hutch-&-Server~LIF2844~E13132.html.) It reminds me a bit of the open ladder shelving that we bought last year which is now in our dining room & we get tons of compliments on. Also, how cute is that monogrammed wreath for the front door (Etsy)?! 

Good luck with your own fall decorating & if you want more inspiration, follow me on Pinterest as I continue to add to my Fall Decor board: http://www.pinterest.com/kcasey16/fall-decor-cant-wait/!

No comments:

Post a Comment