Sunday, July 24, 2016

Back & in Business!

Well, so much has happened in the last year- the most notable being that my little nugget, Grayson James Reilly, was born on November 18th at 3:33am! Now, he is 8 months old (which FLEW by!) and more of his personality is shining through every day. He continues to amaze us. 

Grayson James One Week Old!
Grayson James Eight Months Old! 
It has been the greatest whirlwind but, as you can imagine, decorating (& updating this blog) has been on the back burner. 

But, it's time to get back at it and after spending 8 months with my happy little guy, I'm ready to get out there. 

If you're interested in Interior Design, Professional Organizing or Re-Design (utilizing things that you already have in your home to create a new look or function), contact me at KReilly113@Gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know the brand of the curtains in the mint nursery. I can find yellow ones all day but I'm having a hard time finding the white with yellow.

    ReplyDelete