Friday, October 18, 2013

Just the Beginning...

Taken from the South Street Seaport, New York, NY
As most people do, I have many different passions & hobbies. Some of mine are Interior Design & Home Décor, Baking, Wine, Photography, Nature and Fashion, among so many more. So, I have decided to start channeling my creativity by translating these passions and hobbies into a blog that I can share with others out there who enjoy the little things in life and want to be inspired by them.

Family & Friends have always encouraged me to blog, but I also think that it’s a good time in my life to start. I have been married for almost 1 year- 2 weeks until our First Anniversary!, we are in the process of hunting for our first home- which I absolutely can’t wait to find and decorate, and I have made an accidental hobby out of attending weddings- we went to 6 this year!

Having finally decided that it is time to get back in touch with my more creative side and see where it takes me, today I finished Unit One of my Complete Course in Interior Design, which I am taking through the New York Institute of Art & Design. I have always been passionate about Interior Design and Home Décor and found the first course to be very informative- 5 more units to go until I receive my certification! Whether this turns out to be a continued hobby or turns into a career, I certainly won’t have any regrets about learning more about something that I love.

I also took a photography composition course with one of my best friends recently, and hope to continue to develop my photo taking & editing skills. Above this post is one of the photos that I took during the class. 

The goal of this blog is to focus on documenting my path to learning more about Interior Design & getting back in touch with my creativity - I can’t wait to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment